Range of Activities
The cooperation is build around training/workshops supported by various forms of consulting. Our clients leverage our support in, among other situations, these common scenarios:
- Strengthening the position of the company branch within the whole company by extending competence of your specialists by Python skills. This is important especially for emerging markets. A lot of companies move projects from there to countries considered more safe.
- Retraining employees in order not to fire them.
- Fast checking out how you can leverage Python or/and Machine Learning in your company. Avoid your R&D to experiment long time on their own without any results.
- Senior Python Developer as a Service – code quality audit, code review, microconsulting.
- Academies – open workshops for a symbolic fee under your company’s brand in order to recruit new employees as well as build your long-term employer’s brand.
- Corrective actions, usually reducing technical debt by introducing/improving code testing.
- Other activities
Benefits: An opportunity to quickly verify Machine Learning usefulness in your company. Learning skills to solve simple problems using Machine Learning.
Benefits: quicker Data Processing with Python in your company; ability to work with large data that you cannot process in Excel.
Learning how to maintain code, especially when introducing new changes is slow and you get a lot of bugs with every change. Your developers will start test their code or they’ll do it much better than before after this course. This will speed up your team and they’ll introduce less bugs with each change.
Knowledge and skills about design patterns help your team write code that is better and easier to maintain.
Benefits: Even better Python usage in your team. Good programming practices means better code architecture and code maintenance.
Benefits: Fast Python implementation in your company without your developers learning basics at the cost of your company. An opportunity to quickly verify Python usefulness in your team, especially important for R&D.
Benefits: Learning how to maintain your web application, especially when introducing new changes is slow and you get a lot of bugs with every change. Your developers will start test their code or they’ll do it much better than before after this course. This will speed up your team and they’ll introduce less bugs with each change.
All above courses are very often a base to design a new, dedicated course suited to your needs.
Our clients include international corporations (especially offices in Germany and Poland) as well as public sector, including, among others:
Below you can find some references.
Very inspiring training. I really appreciate the way Chris managed to walk us through the complex world of machine learning using Python. Good course materials updated real time. Highly recommend.
Finance Director at DNB Bank Polska S.A.
Well prepared training and reasonably passed knowledge, thanks to which we develop better services.
Infrastructure Team Manager at allegro.pl
Chris recently taught a four day class on Machine Learning with Python four our team. The class was very good with the right balance of theory and practice. I cannot think of a better way to give a four day class about such an extensive topic.
Head of Krakow Product Control Analytics at HSBC
You can read more references here.