I conduct in-house training on Python, Design Patterns, Testing and Machine Learning in Europe in English or/and Polish. I work indirectly through training companies and directly as an independent trainer.
My first name is Krzysztof. Please call me Chris if it’s easier.
I delivered training for international and Polish corporations and public sector, including, among others:
- AB S.A.
- MTU Aero Engines
- Office for National Statistics
- Aarhus University
Software Developer since 2013. Trainer since 2016. Speaker at conferences.
- Certified Instructor of both Software Carpentry and Data Carpentry, leading international training organisations helping scientists and researchers. Certified in 2016.
- Trainer working directly with clients or through training companies: NobleProg, Bottega, Infotraining, PythonAcademy, Gigacon.
- Speaker at conferences (Kariera IT Kraków 2018, PyConUK 2017) and meetings (PyKonik, PyWaw).
- Developer of AMY – open-source customised ERP system for Software Carpentry and Data Carpentry training organisations (1700+ instructors, 40000+ learners)(2016-2018).
- Developer of distributed big data system for real time sport betting using Machine Learning in (2014-2015).
- Cooperated with Google at developing Breeze – open source numerical processing library in Scala in 2014.
- Creator of System Check Framework introduced in Django 1.7 (2013-2014).
- Open-source volunteer contributor to Django (2011-2013).
PyWaw #74 Talk
This is one of my last talks. It was at PyWaw #74 – the meeting of local Python community in Warsaw.
Your coworkers tell you that Test Driven Development is a silver bullet, yet nobody uses it at your company? In this live coding session, I’ll explain TDD from ground, show why it’s impractical in most cases and… discuss why learning it is still very beneficial in your daily job.