I conduct in-house training on Python, Design Patterns, Testing and Machine Learning in Europe in English or/and Polish. I work indirectly through training companies and directly as an independent trainer.
My first name is Krzysztof. Please call me Chris if it’s easier.
I delivered training for international and Polish corporations and public sector, including, among others:
- AB S.A.
- MTU Aero Engines
- Office for National Statistics
- Aarhus University
Software Developer since 2011. Trainer since 2016. Speaker at conferences.
- Certified Instructor of both Software Carpentry and Data Carpentry, leading international training organisations helping scientists and researchers. Certified in 2016.
- Trainer working directly with clients or through training companies: NobleProg, Bottega, Infotraining, PythonAcademy, Gigacon.
- Speaker at conferences (Kariera IT Kraków 2018, PyConUK 2017) and meetings (PyKonik, PyWaw).
- Developer of AMY – open-source customised ERP system for Software Carpentry and Data Carpentry training organisations (1700+ instructors, 40000+ learners)(2016-2018).
- Developer of distributed big data system for real time sport betting using Machine Learning in (2014-2015).
- Cooperated with Google at developing Breeze – open source numerical processing library in Scala in 2014.
- Creator of System Check Framework introduced in Django 1.7 (2013-2014).
- Open-source contributor to Django web framework (2011-2013).