What help do you need?
I’m a technical trainer specialising in Python. I deliver in-house and open courses on Python in whole Europe, mostly in Germany, UK and Poland. The courses are held in English or/and Polish. I work indirectly through training companies and directly as an independent trainer.
Foreigners call me Chris, because it’s easier to pronounce than my real first name, Krzysztof.
You can contact me even if it would not lead to business cooperation. It’s worth talking with wise people, which I do for the benefit of both sides.
My customers include international, German and Polish corporations as well as public sector, including, among others:
- AB S.A.
- MTU Aero Engines
- Office for National Statistics
- Aarhus University
Technical trainer since 2016, tutor since 2013. Software Developer since 2011.
- Certified Instructor of both Software Carpentry and Data Carpentry, leading international training organisations helping scientists and researchers. Certified in 2016.
- Conducted about 750 hours of unsupervised courses since 2016.
- Have own electronic course materials updated in real-time.
- Prepared new syllabuses, customised syllabuses, course materials, courses and long-term development programs built from multiple courses.
- Trainer working directly with clients or through training companies.
- Tutor teaching programming in Python and Java during 1:1 sessions in 2013-2015.
- Comfortable with public speaking – occasional speaker at conferences (IT Akademia JLabs 2019, Kariera IT Kraków 2018, PyConUK 2017) and meetings (PyWaw 2018, PyKonik 2017).
- Worked asynchronously and remotely as part of international teams, most of the time.
- Developer of AMY – an open-source customised ERP system for Software Carpentry and Data Carpentry training organisations (1700+ instructors, 40000+ delegates) in 2016-2018.
- Developer of distributed big data system for real time sport betting using Machine Learning in Codibly (Polish software house) in 2014-2015. Was responsible for data scraping, preprocessing and analysis.
- Cooperated with Google during Google Summer of Code 2014 at developing Breeze – an open source numerical processing library in Scala in 2014. Worked a lot at documentation.
- Creator of System Check Framework introduced in Django 1.7, in cooperation with Google during Google Summer of Code 2013 in 2013.
- Open-source volunteer contributor to Django web framework in 2011-2013.