How can I help you?
I deliver in-house and open courses on Python and Machine Learning in Europe, mostly in Poland, Great Britain and Germany. The courses are held in English or/and Polish. I work indirectly through training companies and directly as an independent trainer.
My first name is Krzysztof. Please call me Chris if it’s easier.
I invite you to contact me even if it would not lead to business cooperation. I believe it’s worth talking with wise people, which I do with many people for the benefit of both sides.
Since 2018 I focus more on Machine Learning training and consulting in Poland – you can read more at www.SzkolenieMachineLearning.pl.
I conduct in-house and open courses on:
- Python (both basic and advanced),
- design patterns in Python,
- testing, mocking, TDD and BDD in Python, Selenium, Robot Framework,
- Machine Learning and introduction to Deep Learning with scikit-learn and keras.
Here are example course syllabuses:
- Advanced Python (3 days)
- Design Patterns in Python (3 days)
- TDD & BDD in Python (3 days)
- Robot Framework for Web Testers (4 days)
- Machine Learning and Deep Learning (5 days)
And much more (please contact me for more course syllabuses).
I delivered training for international and Polish corporations and public sector, including, among others:
- AB S.A.
- MTU Aero Engines
- Office for National Statistics
- Aarhus University
Software Developer since 2011. Trainer since 2016. Speaker at conferences.
- Certified Instructor of both Software Carpentry and Data Carpentry, leading international training organisations helping scientists and researchers. Certified in 2016.
- Trainer working directly with clients or through training companies: NobleProg, Infotraining, Bottega, PythonAcademy, Gigacon. Conducted about 750 hours of courses.
- Speaker at conferences (IT Akademia JLabs 2019, Kariera IT Kraków 2018, PyConUK 2017) and meetings (PyWaw 2018, PyKonik 2017).
- Developer of AMY – open-source customised ERP system for Software Carpentry and Data Carpentry training organisations (1700+ instructors, 40000+ learners)(2016-2018).
- Developer of distributed big data system for real time sport betting using Machine Learning in 2014-2015.
- Cooperated with Google at developing Breeze – open source numerical processing library in Scala in 2014.
- Creator of System Check Framework introduced in Django 1.7, in cooperation with Google (2013-2014).
- Open-source contributor to Django web framework (2011-2013).