|Recommended Duration||3-4 days (minimum 6 hours + breaks each day)|
|Requirements||basic Python skills|
|Intended Audience||Python Developers|
|Language||Polish or/and English|
|Main Technologies||Python, virtualenv, unittest, collections|
This workshop is intended for developers with Python experience.
Participants learns how to use more advanced Python features like iterators, generators or metaclasses.
They are exposed to
unittest and other very useful modules from Python standard library.
- Differences Between Python 2 and 3
- Working with virtualenvs
- Object Oriented Programming
- Properties and Descriptors
- Special Methods
- Static and Class Methods
- Class and Instance Attributes
- Inheriting from Immutable and Builtin Types
- Multiple Inheritance
- Method Resolution Order
- Monkey Patching
- Duck Typing
- Idioms and Good Practices
- Other Important Language Constructs
- Context Managers
- Nested Functions and Closures
- Comprehension Expressions
- Lambda Expressions
- Executing Tests
- Code Coverage
- Asynchronous Programming
Are you interested?
Don’t hesitate to contact me if you’re interested or you want to ask a question. You can expect:
No risk – if you were disappointed after my workshop, you would not pay for it.
A customized syllabus after a free discovery call. During the call, I’ll analyze your needs and we’ll decide on next steps. Please include your availability for the call.