My name is Krzysztof Mędrela. Please call me Chris if it’s easier for you. I’m a Polish Python Trainer teaching Python, Django, testing and Data Analysis in Europe.
I’m the author of system check framework introduced in Django 1.7 (see this commit). In my last project I developed AMY - web application used by Software Carpentry training organization to manage all their 1000 workshops and 25000 learners.
As an independent trainer, I deliver risk-free customized workshops in English or/and Polish in Europe in the following areas, which I’m expert in:
- Automated Testing in Python for Developers (3 days)
- Automated Testing in RobotFramework and Python for Web Testers (4 days)
- Python in Data Analysis: Data Processing & Analysis, Machine Learning, Big Data and Cloud Computing (4 days)
- Introduction to Creating Web Applications in Django (3-4 days)
- Creating Advanced Web Applications in Django (3 days)
- Basic Python (3-4 days)
- Advanced Python (3-4 days)
- Asynchronous Programming in Python (2 days)
Are you interested?
Don’t hesitate to contact me if you’re interested or you want to ask a question. You can expect:
No risk – if you were disappointed after my workshop, you would not pay for it.
A customized syllabus after a free discovery call. During the call, I’ll analyze your needs and we’ll decide on next steps. Please include your availability for the call.